GN Belltech 1 1/2" rear drop springs

t3intercooled

These are a pair of rear drop springs to lower your regal or GN 1 1/2" I had them on my 87 GN and decided to go to air ride tech. systems so I am getting rid of them. I had a pair of 275/50/15 tires on 15 x 7 rims with the rear lowered and no rubbing occured. I payed 141.99 for them and jegs has them for 132.99 now. I would like to get rid of them for 75, however, am willing to look at other offers. These are a great deal and make the stance a lot better especially if you get drop spindles for the front. Let me know if you ahve any questions.

Brandon

Originally posted by iamjeff
i would like pics too. and are they still for sale? jneill85@cs.com

When I tried to send the pics, it sent me a mail back saying that you are not excepting any e-mails at this time with attachments or embedded files. Is there another e-mail address I can send them too?

Brandon:confused:

Problems with e-mails

There are problems with e-mails tonight I will post pics on this post. That way everyone can look at it.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me a zipcode so I can get a shipping cost. Thanks for looking.

Brandon

Shipping for the springs

The springs to ship to california are around 31 dollars and to Michigan its around 21. The closer you get the cheaper shipping gets. If your interested e-mail me your zip and I will get you a shipping cost. Thanks. TTT.:cool:

Pics of my car lowered

I have the pics of the rear of my car when it was lowered, If you have any other questions or wanna see the pics please feel free to send me a e-mail. These springs are in excellent shape and really make the car sit good. And like I said before, I fit 275/50/15 under the wheel wells with no rubbing when the car was lowered. So those of you like me who run the Nitto's or equivelent, there should be no problem with clearence. Springs are 75 plus shipping which varies depending on where you are from. I am willing to go down to 65. Let me know.

Brandon:cool:

Dropped price

Price is down to 65 plus shipping, someone has gotta grab em, this si a great deal. HTey are 133 dolalrs in jegs new.:cool:

Ok I been watching this post for a while,,noone has stepped up...
I WILL BUY THEM ,,send me you info for payment

Dennis

Originally posted by BandAid
Ok I been watching this post for a while,,noone has stepped up...
I WILL BUY THEM ,,send me you info for payment

Dennis

What is your zip code, so that I can get you a grand Total with shipping. Talk to you soon.:cool: