GN 4 sale

killatwheel

I have a 1987 gn 4 sale, 80, 000 original miles , car is all original ,nice paint,body and interrior.Ive gotten tired of the unwanted attention in this vehicle, ppl always want to say something("nice car") that i already know and dont need to hear.Im selling the car for $15,000 and can be reached at 512-623-9994

sounds like a legitimate reason to sell a car, because people tell you it's nice. first post, good luck.

evry 1 is entitled 2 opinions, some are best kept to self

sounds like a legitimate reason to sell a car, because people tell you it's nice. first post, good luck.

sure is if u dont like attention, unlike some who thrive on others compliments to make them feel as if they are something of importance in a materialistic society....

There is definitely a lot of attention when it comes to these cars. Some is great (simple compliments, extra looks). Sometimes it does get annoying. Just 2 days ago I took mine to get it polished and all the people wanted to take and get in pictures of the car... it went on and on, and really became quite annoying. Some of the guys from the next door Firestone came over and did more of the same, some were begging to go for a ride and even drive the car!

I also get some unwanted attention from the police. Usually just because they like the car (not because I do anything wrong) but I never like extra attention from the police... guess I'm just nervous.

I certainly wouldn't go so far as to say

unlike some who thrive on others compliments to make them feel as if they are something of importance in a materialistic society....

I love the compliments and extra looks :cool: Some people just take it too far.

Either way, good luck on the sale. Post some pictures if you can, we promise not to give any compliments ;)

imm not too comp. literate , having hard time posting pic.The car is in an add in the auto trader austin area.

imm not too comp. literate , having hard time posting pic.The car is in an add in the auto trader austin area.

If you get help to post some nice pics, it will definitley help speed up your sale process. Best of luck to you.