GN - 2.5" cat back plus the hooker mufflers - dual setup behind wheel exit.

11secondgs

GN - 2.5" exhaust located in Green Bay with hooker headers. It is only the cat back system, with dual exit behind the wheels. It is in great shape.

Perfect upgrade for someone without duals.
I am selling because I am moving to 3".

I would ship if need be else can arrange delivery around Green Bay, Appleton.

Price is $200 for the cat back plus the hooker mufflers.

GN - 2.5" exhaust located in Green Bay with hooker headers. It is only the cat back system, with dual exit behind the wheels. It is in great shape.

Perfect upgrade for someone without duals.
I am selling because I am moving to 3".

I would ship if need be else can arrange delivery around Green Bay, Appleton.

Price is $200 for the cat back plus the hooker mufflers.

Contact DR BOOST, I think he was looking for something like this.

i don't suppose you would let me know what the offsets are on the aerochambers?? I already have a hooker exhaust, but it didn't come with the mufflers, so i need the details so i can order some...

Thanks!
Nate

Dr. BOOOOOOST where are you????

nate the offset is complete opposite if I remember correctly. The pipe enters on the way right, and leaves on the way left. I will look when I get back into town.

Guys this exhaust is available. 9days passed becuase of his location.

I would ship this exhaust for around 100 bucks. You would like this exhaust if you have a single setup.

I need to sell this. I would consider mine partial trade towards a new alky injection system.

Lets go...

Lets go - Another guy passed due to location. Guys this exhaust is a good deal.

Make me an offer, it is boxed up and ready to ship. I can ship it as soon as funds are recieved.

would you be coming to bowling green for the nationals or know someone coming this way? that could bring exhaust?