GN 1...Aston Martin 0!

Mustang 1

Good Morning to all! I was on my way to work today, when I saw a very nice looking convertible ahead of me on I-140 here in Knoxville. I had not seen this type of car before, so I accellerated to get closer and actually see what kind of a car it was. Well,I guess the driver must have looked in his rear view, and decided that I was not going to pass him or something along those lines, as I saw a faint whisp of smoke come out of his dual exist, and he was pulling away at a rapid pace. At this time we were doing about 65-70mph. Well, I decided that snobby or not,I was going to see what kind of car that this was and also I wanted to kind of say "Let me show you what a 17 year old Buick can do". You all have probably experienced similiar feelings! Well, with my PTE 52 at 22psi of boost at not quite over 3/4 throttle, he was passed! Of course, the speed at which he was passed was quite high, but my speedo only goes up to 85mph! I had been buried for 10 seconds or so. But, I did get to see the car! It was an Aston Martin DB 7! So, I get to work and kinda see what the have as far as power goes. One websight shows 355bph and a top speed of 161 and another shows the horsepower at 400 with a top speed of 170! Now I know why the driver would not even look at me! But anyway, it was a good way to start my morning! Oh, I gotta say this also. In the same place a couple of weeks ago, an 2004 F150 Lighting tried the same thing and he did not do near as well as the Aston Martin. I pulled him much quicker!

those aston martans are all bark no bite!! lol j/k their nice i would really want one of them (preferably the V12 Vanquish) but im not willing to shell out 250,000 for one, becuase i would reather go FAST than be a "mothafu.ckin P.i.M.P" lol but yeah i would love one of those lol, i think the lightnings are kinda cool, but i dont like trucks lol

-cody