Gmp 87 gnx (chrome) #487 of 547

vboost77

SH%& STOPS AT THE GREEN
Hey everyone the other day I found or I remembered I had bought a GMP 87 GNX chrome model #487 of 547. I was looking online the see what the value is on this model but no luck. Does anyone know anything about these models? or could anyone tell me if its even worth anything at all, even though I will not sell it I still would like to know. thanks!!:confused:

Yes!! By having that number, you have a rare collectible. It came in a special box. I think only 2000 or so were originally made. The first 547 came with a special printed poster that depicted various special Buick cars built through the years including Riviera, GN, Y-Job, etc.
Only the original GNX owners were offered the numbers below 547 and you could get a GMP car numbered to your own GNX. The ones built AFTER 547, didn't come with the special poster.

I have two of the GMP GNX cars. The black chrome hue on them is GORGEOUS.

Chrome GNX

Does it look like anything like the one on Ebay right now item # 1940494983691?....I know it's not a numbered one as you stated,but just curious.I have 2 of those.

Thanks
Mike

I have #406 with the autographed Lithograph and am looking to sell it. sorry to hijack your thread. I'll start my own ;)