GMMOC invitation

ncgreg231

www.turb0buickS.com
GMMOC (GM Muscle of the Carolinas) is going to Rockingham on November 2nd. Anyone interested can show up. See more here--> http://gmmoc.ibforums.com/index.php?act=ST&f=14&t=1346&

Also, it looks like they have some prime car show spots with a few still waiting to be filled at the fall autofair in Charlotte Sept 13-14. Various threads here --> http://gmmoc.ibforums.com/index.php?act=ST&f=14&t=1169&st=0

and here -->http://gmmoc.ibforums.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=1345&

You'll probably need to register to the GMMOC board to get more details.

-Greg

I wasn't really planning on it, so it would be one of those last minute things if I do show up. Seems like it will be more of a "Buick" event than Rockingham will be. Anyways, I was always more partial to running 1/4 mile instead of 1/8 mile. How about you? Any possiblity for rockingham?

-Greg

Originally posted by ncgreg231
I wasn't really planning on it,...Seems like it will be more of a "Buick" event...

-Greg

Naaahhhhh, what makes you think such a thing? :rolleyes:

TR owners should support the "Buick" events, and the "Buick" vendors that help to sponsor such events. Otherwise, they will all fade away like Bristol is!!

K.

I agree, but right now, there really isn't a whole lot of support I can give. When my wife finishes school and starts working though, I do expect some time & $$ to finally be spent on the Buick. For now, I mainly am happy if it continues to run (daily transportation) and like to see how it is running in the 1/4 mile. Rockingham will be the second car event I've been to this year (if nothing comes up), the first happened to be a group dyno test 20 min from my house (in Durham), but I will do what I can to try to make it to Farmington.
:eek:

It's my Saturday to work at the dealership (nov 2) so Iwill not be able to come. 1/4 mile racing is great I haven't done any since Dinwiddle in Va. Say hi to anatasia.

Greg- What time are you going to head down there? Maybe we can do a caravan type thing. If I can keep from breaking anything before Sunday, I'd like to run my car too.

Sam,
Do you know if Cheryl or Pat might make it out?

Shariff,
Did you get in touch with Kevin?

I hope the track isn't strict about the rollbar/cage rules!:confused: Otherwise I might only get one pass in!;) :rolleyes:

K.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
I hope the track isn't strict about the rollbar/cage rules!:confused: Otherwise I might only get one pass in!;) :rolleyes:

K.

They have been letting Sully run---and he is in Direct violation of said rule:D :D :D :D .I will see you guys up there--ready to cook some burgers--no Crown this time--Keith--you are driving:p :p .I will probably be late--but looking forward to see some TR's run.

Geoff

Yea... but I just barely strech the rollbar rule a tad.... Keith may only get one pass becuase of the 9.99 NHRA license rule.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sully:D

Originally posted by V6 Beast
...Keith may only get one pass becuase of the 9.99 NHRA license rule.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sully:D

Nahhh, I took care of that at Norwalk last weekend.;)

K.