GMC Syclone for sale low milage

TURBOKID

I have a nice 49k mile syclone for sale. just drove it back from memphis tn. with no problems. Still have the decal on the spare tire. look at the pics or let me know what you want to see.
15000 firm
919-274-4336
richkibler@aol.com

Syclone012.jpg

Syclone013.jpg

Syclone017.jpg

Syclone015.jpg

Syclone002.jpg

Syclone001.jpg

Syclone008.jpg

Very nice. I love you things. Any mods done to it or is it 100% stock? You gt enough cars yet :)

if you call a K&N filter and cutting the muffler off upgrades than yes it does have up grades but sorry those are the only two it has.:biggrin:

Looks nice.

Sy/Ty prices are in the ****ter right now.IMO if you get offered 12K better jump on it.

Or just hold onto it.They ain't making them anymore at least.:)

Looks nice.

Sy/Ty prices are in the ****ter right now.IMO if you get offered 12K better jump on it.

Or just hold onto it.They ain't making them anymore at least.:)

I offered him better than 12K and he turned me down.:confused:.... I thought the same thing, considering the market. It does look well maintained though.:smile:

the problem is Im not hurting to sale the truck. I'll keep it if it dont sale. Yes I would like to sale it. It is price at a good point if you look at the NADA. there are plenty out there to pick from so find you one for that price but you need to remember campare apples to apples. Stock truck NOT HURT or same money for A FEW K's less and you get a truck that has holes in it from gauges, rebuilt motor, wheels that are scuffed up, parts missing and no paper work. Its all in what you are looking for and sorry this is not the one you want, but Im sure you can find the one you want.

My brother in law just sold his. He'd had it since 93, garage kept all it's life, and had 23K miles on it. Stock except fuel pres. regulator and no cat. He only got $14K for his. Food for thought.