GM 3 Bar MAP sensor, blue top injectors w/ chip, KB Street & Race chips for 50's

Steve

GM 3 bar MAP sensor $55 shipped

Set(6) of Bluetop 36# injectors w/ a Casper's ultra chip $120 shipped

Kenne Bell 93 Street chip for 50's $25 shipped

Kenne Bell Race chip for 50's $25 shipped or $40 shipped for both KB chips

Please add 3% for PayPal fees. Thanks

I had some questions on the chip with the 36's. It is street chip and ran well in my car. I have used the chip/injectors as a back up set for troubleshooting etc.

GM 3 bar MAP

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    993.3 KB · Views: 43
Blue tops and chip. All sealed up and ready to go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
i would like to purchase them, paypal account # and can i get a three day turn around. i will pay extra for that! thanks

My PayPal address is sbeckett@cebridge.net. What day do you need them by? I can possibly get them shipped out this afternoon and they would make it to most areas in 3 days at no additional charge.

i need them by thursday.

How about $125 shipped and I will try to get them out today and send them 3 day select which is only a small up charge and you should have them by Thursday as long as you are in the 48 states.

How about $125 shipped and I will try to get them out today and send them 3 day select which is only a small up charge and you should have them by Thursday as long as you are in the 48 states.
yes sir sound good! i'm sending payment now.

payment sent! thanks
hopefully those injector in the pic is not the injector you're sending, i just saw a closer look @ the pic,because they look like original injectors and i didn't see a blue top at all on them. those injectors doesn't look like 6k injectors, if they're not 36lber with 6k on them, you can refund me. THANKS!!!!!

hopefully those injector in the pic is not the injector you're sending, i just saw a closer look @ the pic,because they look like original injectors and i didn't see a blue top at all on them. those injectors doesn't look like 6k injectors, if they're not 36lber with 6k on them, you can refund me. THANKS!!!!!

I am not sure how you could decide all of that from a pic of injectors in a bag but they are blue top injectors with aprox 6k miles on them. They probably have less miles than that but I wanted to be conservative. They were shipped yesterday 3 day select so that would make it to you by Thursday as you wanted.

I am not sure how you could decide all of that from a pic of injectors in a bag but they are blue top injectors with aprox 6k miles on them. They probably have less miles than that but I wanted to be conservative. They were shipped yesterday 3 day select so that would make it to you by Thursday as you wanted.
thanks for everything, but if they're not 6k 36lb injectors. theses parts are for someone else and i like to keep it simple.