GloveBox Question (Quick Response)

Orion231

Hey guys, trying to get the dang lock a ma jibblet outta the glove box, box. I have it off just trying to fiddle with it and see how it pops off anyone know how? I took out the two screws but the crome jibby is still attached to the lock.... waiting to paint... thanks!

Cory

Thanks!

I saw the detent, but I fiddle with it too long and just taped it and painted it all, I was in a hurry to try and push the interior pieces out so they can dry and I can clear coat them... argh! Now I can't get the metal windshield trim piece to come out, it is attached differently than the others. *sigh* the paint is a little lighter than the dash, but the stock interior itself isn't 100% the same color anyways! Looks like Buick spent all it's time on the engine lol! Oh well, I will take all the other pieces out and paint them this color, and the dash will be slightly darker. But the glove box looks a tad tacky because it's RIGHT there... Guess I need to order the Kirban paint does that match better? The new leather interior actually LOOKS better with the lighter paint because it and the steering wheel don't have sun damage! :( Any ideas? I'm just gonna goto WalMart and get some items then I'll keep fiddling with it. :rolleyes:

If I didn't have to jump tomorrow I'd just do it tomorrow... but they called me back into the company and we have an FLS clearance... :) I love the Army...:cool: