getting rid of the GN

nolanator

@none_more_black
Hey everyone,
as some may know, Kenny Duttweiler has been building my motor for a bit, and it's going to be a little much for the Grand National. I don't want to start cutting up the car, replacing the rear end and transmission with stuff beyond what I already have done, so I will probably either be selling the car as a roller in the near future, or parting it out completely (minus the motor)

I wanted to put the info out here before i made a sale post in case any locals had any inquiries. take care!

PS. the motor will be going into my foxbody once the turbo motor goes on it.

how much is Kenny charging you? that sucks man... I've been in the same boat but i cant imagine getting rid of this especially after all of the personal emotional investment I've had. good luck

how much is Kenny charging you? that sucks man... I've been in the same boat but i cant imagine getting rid of this especially after all of the personal emotional investment I've had. good luck

I've got a running tab at his shop, so I'm not sure how the exact price. I'm not emotionally connected to the car. I wish I were, but it's just a car to me. I just figured I would see if anyone wants it before I start cutting it up.

Oh. Is the car there at his shop? If it is, I've seen it and love it [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk