Getting ready for the Zombie Apocalypse????

Shit, you really wanna get ready for the zombie apocalypse or whatever may come your way? Then get an XM42 Flamethrower. For all of you not living in CA, may I ask you if you don't already have one yet, why not? What are you waiting for? I'd definitely get one before they're banned.

Last edited:
The XM42 Flamethrower is handheld with no tanks, uses 87 octane, and shoots flames up to 25ft. Practical uses per Ion Productions include melting ice from your driveway(just imagine the look of approval on your neighbors' faces), clearing brush, and killing insects. Really...insects..? This might just be the greatest bug spray ever, just don't use it inside your house. :eek:

Attachments

• 1445841340482.jpg
    1445841340482.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 1445841363317.jpg
    1445841363317.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
He is fortunate to have lived. I always heard the flamethrower guys were the first target of the enemy. Can't blame them; who wants to be set on fire? Yow!

Average life expectancy on the battlefield was about 5min for a flamethrower man . He was 19 and built like Charles Atlas . Funny thing my daughter saw a picture of him from back then in a swim "speedo" and said "Grandpa you were buff ".