Getting Out of Buicks - Clearance Sale

OK, all PM's are replied to, all buyers first-in-line have been PM'd. If you're first in line, please let me know ASAP whether you're in or out, especially if there is a second-in-line.

Thanks to everyone for their inquiries. The response has been overwhelming. I've literally been on my computer for the last several hours trying to coordinate all of this.

Best Regards,
Mike

Mike, just wanted to make sure you received my payment for heater hose kit. Thanks

Tom

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Mike, just wanted to make sure you received my payment for heater hose kit. Thanks

Tom

Yes I did. Sorry I didn't acknowledge earlier.

Mike

Hi Everyone....

The list is updated. Items in blue are still available (I will consider reasonable offers) Items in black have somebody in line. Items in red are sold.

For those of you who have paid for items - my deepest thanks! I have already printed-out shipping labels for all of your packages. I will be back in Indiana to take them to USPS or UPS mid-week (targeting Wednesday). As soon as they are sent, I will PM each of you a tracking number.

Thanks,
Mike

PS: If you are first in line, please let me know by Tuesday if you want the item or not. In some cases, there are people who are second in line waiting for first-in-liners to make a decision. I will sell to second-in-line if I don't hear from first-in-line by Tuesday. Thanks.

Sorry to see you go Mike. Your contributions to this site will be greatly missed. You've helped me more than you know.

Thanks Scott. Appreciate knowing that I helped someone. I will probably still poke around the board a bit from time to time.

It's weird seeing a garage that is now nearly empty of a GN and parts. However, in my current situation, it just didn't make sense to keep it. Maybe someday in the future when my life is different, I might jump back in. I've always wanted to do a caged, 10 or 9-second car that isn't as pretty as the one I just sold. More of a fast 1/4-mile car. But we'll see. You never really know what life is going to bring.

Mike

Best of luck in whatever life throws at ya! Now I'll stop clogging up your thread :D

Good luck to you in your next venture Mike, hopefully you will return to the dark side again at some point. Most if not all of us will still be here waiting. Best wishes :)

Interested in 26. 3 in high flow Cat converter. When do you think you will be out to ship parts?
Andrew

86 T-type modified
86 T-type. Lightly modified

Interested in 26. 3 in high flow Cat converter. When do you think you will be out to ship parts?
Andrew

86 T-type modified

I'm in Indiana right now. If we work out a deal and I get paid today, I can ship out later today or tomorrow.

Will send you a PM.

Mike

PM sent

86 T-type modified

All parts that have been paid are now shipped. Thank you to all.

I have updated the list and tweaked the description of the turbo to be more clear. I will accept reasonable offers for anything that is remaining. Ignore my previous message about the color codes in the list.

Thanks,
Mike

I have recently sold my GN, so I’m cleaning out the garage and basement. I will list everything here eventually, so check back from time-to-time. I do have at least one photo of every item listed (with a few exceptions). All photos are now posted at this link (let me know if it doesn't work for you...):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100348943@N06/sets/72157637224818153/

DISCLAIMER: I live in Chicago and have a demanding job that sometimes requires me to travel. These parts are located at my father’s house in NW Indiana. I will do my best to go to my father’s house at least once per week to package and ship parts. If you are in a hurry to receive your parts or demand same-day shipping, I may not be your best option. Unfortunately, I do not have a business doing this, so I have no staff to help me. I appreciate your patience in advance.

All prices are PLUS SHIPPING. Add 3% if using PayPal to cover fees. I will give preference to Buyers who can pick-up locally. I am located at 46375 (NW Indiana). I will try to keep track of who is "in-line" here. Note that if there is a line, I will be less likely to negotiate on price.

1.California Car Cover – Noah Style, custom fit for the GN. Includes mirror pockets and the grommets for the antenna cut-out (not installed). Used for a little over one year. Excellent condition. $175.00. (SOLD/SHIPPED)
2.GNS custom fender cover, with mesh screen to allow air to flow to grill while the car is running. Includes original accessory bag. No photo, can see it here: http://www.gnsperformance.com/products/fender_cover.html $100.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
3.TA49 Hybrid Turbo – rebuilt by PTE over the winter. This is a TA49 turbo with two changes: 1) the cast compressor wheel has been replaced with a more modern (and efficient) 58mm MFS wheel, 2) the wastegate hole has been ported. See photos. Zero miles – never installed on a car. $600.00
4.Pair of ATR billet valve cover spacers – cork gaskets glued to one side (can be removed) - $60.00
5.Caspers Dual Fan Relay Conversion Harness – NIB - $55.00
6.Complete MAF Translator-Pro Installation – Includes the MAFTPRO box, instruction manual, EPROM burned for 55-lb. injectors (I think, please confirm the chip number in the photos below), High Boost Solenoid, Boost Solenoid PnP Adapter, MAFTPRO PnP Adapter (for the ECM harness), and MAT Extension Harness. Purchased from a Board member a few years ago, never got around to installing it. $550.00
7.RJC Power Plate for stock plenum, not yet drilled for EGR, no gaskets - $40.00 (SOLD)
8.Kirban’s 4-Piece Rubber Heater Hose Kit – NIB. EXCEPT the metal-line-to-water-pump hose has been replaced with the hard-to-find “S” bypass hose. See photo. $35.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
9.EGR Solenoid – aftermarket P/N “EVS8”, NIB - $45.00
10.Adjustable wastegate actuator – used, good condition - $50.00
11.Set of 4 Upper Control Arm Bushings – never used - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
12.Front Sway Bar End Link Bushings – All 8, never used - $5.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
13.Polygraphite Rear Upper Coil Spring Isolators – NIB - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
14.T-Handle for Wastegate Actuator – Use this to remove your hot wastegate actuator from the rod. Custom-modified with duct tape to cushion your fingers! $7.50
15.Caspers 24” MAT Extension Harness – never installed - $15.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
16.Bosch 233 FPR – NIB - $60.00
17.Bosch 237 FPR – NIB - $70.00
18.Billet Adjustable FPR – Used, could use a polish, was working on my car earlier this year, includes allen wrench to adjust - $50.00
19.RemFlex Exhaust Gasket Set – Includes both header gaskets and turbo-to-header gasket, NIB - $35.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
20.2X Fel-Pro EGR Valve Gaskets - $2.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
21.Fuel Line O-Ring Kit - $1.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
22.Plenum Gasket - $3.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
23.Throttle Body Gasket Kit for 62mm – Includes TB-to-plenum, vacuum block, and IAC gaskets - $5.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
24.Pack of 5 Turbo Oil Drain Gaskets - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
25.AC-Delco 14547S “S” Hose – NOT the actual “S” hose for our cars, but a very similar one that is said to work fine - $5.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
26.3” High Flow 3-Way Catalytic Converter – only installed this to pass Indiana emissions test, then removed. Has less than 100 miles on it. Like-new. This fit between my 3” THDP and ATR cat-back exhaust system (took off Terry Houston test pipe, installed this, fit perfectly). $150.00
27.Remanufactured Stock MAF – I installed this to pass Indiana emissions test, maybe used a little more, definitely has less than 1000 miles. Correct downward-facing connector. $35.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
28.GBody Parts Turbo Oil Drain – used briefly (maybe 100 miles), hose already cut to proper length, looks brand new - $35.00 (SOLD)
29.High-Boost Adjustable Wastegate Actuator – works, appearance is so-so - $40.00
30.Generic 8mm Silicone Spark Plug Wire Set – slightly used, still look very good, grey with black boots - $10.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)
31.RJC PCV Valve – lightly used, still looks new - $15.00 (SOLD/SHIPPED)

Thanks for Looking!
Mike
Hey I'm interested in the adjustable fpl