Getting layed off, need to sell ASAP: 1986 Regal T-Type - Cleveland area

red2001ss

1986 Buick Regal T-Type, Bench Seat, Column Shifter. Dark Red Metallic exterior color, Ox Blood Interior in very good shape.

- 177k miles on Chasis appx 100k miles on Motor
- Asking $4000, includes all extras
- Registered in PA

Mods on car installed by myself and a fellow Turbo Regal enthusist Friend, except for the Motor and Tranny. Motor redone by previous owner before I bought it in 06, and tranny done in March 08 by previous owner, also a Turbo Regal/GN enthusist and a transmission guy.

Air Induction:
-K&N Cone Filter
-4” pipe from Filter to Mass Air Flow Sensor
-3.5” LS1 Mass Air Flow Sensor
-3.5” MAF pipe to Turbo
-TE44 Turbo
-Duttweiler upgraded Stock Intercooler
-Fullthrottle Speed High-boost Wastegate Actuator
-RJC Manual Boost Controller

Engine/Exhaust:
-Stock Block 109 LC2 bored .030 over Making displacement to 235ci from 231ci
-204/214 Flat Tappet Cam (popular cam upgrade for this car)
-Stock Manifolds (upgraded not needed till 10’s)
-G-Body Parts 3" Downpipe with internal wastegate, no cat
-Turbo Buick Hooker Cat Back
-Delphi 50# injectors
-Fuel delivered by Walbro 255 pump
-Fuel pump Hotwire kit

Transmission:
-CK Stage 2 200-4R transmission, newly rebuilt
-9x11 3400 Stall converter(very sought after converter)

Driveline:
-Stock driveshaft with upgraded U-Joints
-Stock 8.5” 10-Bolt rear with 3.42’s and Posi (not the crappy F-Body style 7.5” 10 bolt)

Electronics:
-Stock PCM with Turbo Tweak Chip (spare stock PCM included)
-MAFTranslator Gen 2
-Buick Scanmaster 2.1
-Autometer 2 1/16” Z-Series gauges in Triple Gauge pod on A-Pillar, Water Temp, Oil Pressure, 30vac/30psi Boost Gauge
-Sunpro Tach, 3” I think
-Speakers in front are Boston Acoustic in doors and Boston tweeters in Dash, Kenwood 6x9 in the back
-Factory Radio included, not installed

Exterior:
-Paint needs some work
-4 small rust spots around rear tires
-Spare Tire well has hole (I have a replacement panel)
-All proper badges present and in the proper spots
-Spare 86 Turbo Buick Grill
-Stock Turbo Buick Wheels 15x7 with Buick Center Caps(hard to find) 235/60/15 Kuhmo Venture’s up front, 255/60/15 of the same on back
-Weld Racing Pro-Stars 15x7 front with 215/60/15 Fulda Carat Directional tires, Weld Racing 15x8 Rear with 275/50/15 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials (not many miles on tires)

Buick1.jpg

DSCF2593.jpg

DSCF2595.jpg

DSCF2596.jpg

DSCF2613.jpg

DSCF2615.jpg

More Pics upon request

Contact info:
- PM
- Email: rtr2001ss@msn.com
- Phone: 757-573-3837

This is a nice car,I personally did all the work on it before Rich bought it. I wouldn't mind having it back...the wife would kill me though...LOL.

This is a nice car,I personally did all the work on it before Rich bought it. I wouldn't mind having it back...the wife would kill me though...LOL.

I was planning to get ahold of you and see if you wanted it back. Only thing is the clear coat got a bit worse. I'm pricing it way lower than I wanted to, and it comes with tons of extra stuff.

Got 2 other rides up in the Non-TR section.

WOW!I think I seen this car at Quaker Steak this weekend.I didnt know it had a new motor and trans,it looked very solid.Great deal.Sorry to hear about your job,Im in the same boat.

consider sold

If your buyer does not show this evening call me. I spoke to you earlier today.

I will be there for sure on thursday if you call

Tim
574-532-5234---cell
574-287-4674---office

Strange - I had the same thought then I saw this post ! I saw this car at Quaker Steak too on Sunday. Looked solid and at the price a decent buy.

WOW!I think I seen this car at Quaker Steak this weekend.I didnt know it had a new motor and trans,it looked very solid.Great deal.Sorry to hear about your job,Im in the same boat.

It's a Bittersweet for me, yeah some cash in pocket, but it was a forced sale as to the whole about to be jobless thing. I'm just glad it went to the right type of person, and someone who isn't going to Donk it out with 26's.

Thanks guys.

It's a Bittersweet for me, yeah some cash in pocket, but it was a forced sale as to the whole about to be jobless thing. I'm just glad it went to the right type of person, and someone who isn't going to Donk it out with 26's.

Thanks guys.

sending back my 28 inch 100 spokes realy wanted this!!!!!!