getting knock need help

gsx7707

Ok heres my combo brand new motor billet caps forged pistons stock rods,roller cam roller rockers,very good flowing iron heads,ported intake,6152 precision turbo front mount.alky control dual nozzle.72lb injectors tuning with map sensor,wideband mer setup.On 26lbs of boost a/r set at 11.0 alcohol set to about half the dial.When i roll into the throttle in drive the knock guage goes straght to red.but scanmaster reads about .5 knock.if i hold to it im getting about 5.0 knock,scanmaster says its pulling all the fuel it can at 120.My thumb wheel is on number 1 its lowest setting.Any help would be appreciated.I come from the 4g63 world where 5 degrees is considered ok. Thanks

What timing on the chip? have you tried lowering the boost to eliminate the knock? Power logger or Direct Scan files might be helpful as well.

What timing on the chip? have you tried lowering the boost to eliminate the knock? Power logger or Direct Scan files might be helpful as well.

im on the low timing which is 21degrees.no powerlogger,i know its running rich could that be my problem? I lowred the boost to 20 still getting the same.

Have you checked fuel pressure??? I had a similair issue here in the last week, and my fuel pump was laying down. It took some investigation because it would still hold good pressure, but the volume was not what is should be.......Just a thought.

Do you have an in car display for the wideband to verify it is rich? Was the chip set up for the wideband you are using? You could try disabling the wideband correction by putting I believe 9.0 in for commanded A/F, then try a 20 psi hit on pos 1 and see if it's any better. If you are looking at BLM on the scanmaster the ME-R doesn't function in the same manner as most chips, you might need DS or PL to see if it is trying to pull fuel.