get together????????

rob85gn

buick_lover
i was wondering if anybody would like to gather in griswold.i know a old air port there with a long track.i may be able to get use of it if i can get a lot of people to come down here. anybody interested?????????:cool:

get to gether

steve if i can get a chance to look at the land real good would u want to come down and check it out i am not sure how good the pavement still is but i know it is about 3/4 of a mile long:cool:

Hey Rob.......Is this the one you were talking about last time I talked to you? I would come down in a heartbeat if we could "use" it. Let us know...................Ken B.

Rob, i would no doubt like to look at the place and see what you got. let me know i am sure we could get a lot of interest in it.as long as it is a halfway decent place to go play...:D
Steve

Hey guys forgot to tell you that there is a car show in Colchester this sunday on the green..
Steve

car show

:cool: Rob, there is no such thing as a beat up GN.. bring whatever park inside or out, usually lills the green.. i will be bringing my GN to get some 4 sale sign exposure, i dont know what time it starts, prolly around 1. maybe see you there?:D
Steve

car show

sounds good steve i will try to be there in the afternoon you have not seen my gn lately lol she has a few dents still my girl tho:D

where is this Griswold? I'm in the Boston area and might be up for something if not too far away....

actually looks a bit more like 90 minutes, but that's ok. If ya'all get something going, and, if I'm free that particular day, I'd definately drive down to check it out.