Get together

Should I take it that no one on LI takes out there cars or no one from LI has read this post yet?:confused:

although there has been too many ricers as of late...i used to go there all the time with my contour svt (yeah i know)...there are some really nice novas and old school camaros though.

I'm at E-Town all the time. Usually on Wed or Fri night.
I'll be there tomorow (fri), not with my car though. I'll be tuning my friends 89 Caprice Classic!! That runs 12's!

I bought a Max Effort Massair flowless setup.
This thing works great!
The best money I've ever spent.
Do you think we can meet. I would you to see if I can do anything else to make it run better.
Let me know.

Thanks
Chad

I usually go up to Captree or OBI, along the ocean parkway. Baldhill on Tuesday night occasionally... Always up to see some fellow GN's

Mike

If anyone wants to get together I am on LI too. I know of Bald Hill on tues and sometimes thurs nights, then the belmmore train station on fridays, if anyone knows any other nights let me know.

Hey Chris, I'm trying to get something together w/ some of my friends for next week. I will shoot you an e-mail.

Mike

Hey I feel left out :( iam here in Brooklyn how far out is all that you guys are talking about i go to belmont every time they have the car show out there and that isn't that far at all so if you guys could let me in on how and where to go that would be great and i would try to come out, thanks in advance

JoeNational, have you ever checked out Chevy's on hylan blvd in S.I. on wednesday's? usually has a good turnout if you dont want to deal with the traffic going to L.I. i'm sure you also know about Ceasers Bay on fridays.

Yeah every friday iam always there well i try to be there every friday , the only thing i dont like about S.I. on wed is the traffic at about 5-6 since thats the time i would be going and paying that stupid $8 toll.but Ceasers has pretty good turnouts every now and then, you ever go there? wonder if i have seen you there before, especially since iam within spitting distance of the place.

JoeNational, I would never want to leave anyone out:)
The more the merrier... It seems like everytime we try to get together it decides to rain... So we usually plan things last minute.
Anyway I am in Suffolk County. Probably about 30-40 mins from where you are. If you have any plans of coming out to the island just let me know.

Mike

Oh i know i wasn't trying to say that i was just joking around yeah definetly i know that there used to a huge show but i forgot where a whole bunch of nice cars and bikes in a parking lot like right off of a highway i just forgot which one.