Georgia newbie

Thanks. I plan on taking my time and be ready when the right car pops up. I've always wanted an 87 GN and its gotta be right.

Thanks. I plan on taking my time and be ready when the right car pops up. I've always wanted an 87 GN and its gotta be right.
Are looking for stock or race ready or a 21st century reliable with some go fast goodies? I personally went with the 3rd choice I love to drive mine to the jersey shore with cruise on AC on
All comfy philly is only 90 miles from the ocean towns of jersey and it's a great ride down , good hunting my friend

I found this 87 GN listed with 80k miles. Guy is asking 14,500. Seems like a good car and he speaks highly of it. Car is located in Missouri and I am located in Georgia. Any suggestions? Or what should I look out for?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I found this 87 GN listed with 80k miles. Guy is asking 14,500. Seems like a good car and he speaks highly of it. Car is located in Missouri and I am located in Georgia. Any suggestions? Or what should I look out for? View attachment 284683 View attachment 284684
I found this 87 GN listed with 80k miles. Guy is asking 14,500. Seems like a good car and he speaks highly of it. Car is located in Missouri and I am located in Georgia. Any suggestions? Or what should I look out for? View attachment 284683 View attachment 284684
I'm putting together pics of what I have in my car that I did and maintience records owners manuals
Basically what you should look for when buying a turbo buick so you know all the go fast parts just didn't appear all at once like he's hiding things like a hit in the front or if you sell some day you can prove to a buyer that you have this stuff to increase the value also to protect you
When I show people my book which is 5 inches thick from day one they know I'm not playing these cars are GM legends bro so I'll be done this and you can view it on the site under my name or I'll give u my # and I'll text it all to you