Gen II Translator, 3.5" MAF, Plug n Play harness, Extender chip

Steve

I have a Gen II Translator, Plug and Play harness, MAF Adapter harness, 3.5" LS1 MAF, and Extender Chip for 60's that I would like to sell. I will post pics later tonight. $325 plus shipping for everything. I would prefer to sell everything together and I want to try that first but I may consider breaking up the parts if no one is intersted in everything together. Thanks

Parts

Steve,
I'm curious. I see that 2 members have posted that they sent Paypal payments,
and you set me a PM that said I was next in line, then nothing. What was the final
disposition? I guess I see now why some folks don't want to do business by PM's....
Gwhizzer

Steve,
I'm curious. I see that 2 members have posted that they sent Paypal payments,
and you set me a PM that said I was next in line, then nothing. What was the final
disposition? I guess I see now why some folks don't want to do business by PM's....
Gwhizzer

I'm sorry if I missed you on the PM's I sent out. I had one guy that wanted the set up but was having problems with his paypal so I PM'ed everyone in order of when they PM'ed or posted about the set up. I tried to give everyone a reasonable amount of time to reply before I posted in the this thread and listed the items as "still for sale". GNWanted PM'ed me and said he would take it after I updated the thread and he paypal'ed me the money and the set up is on its way too him. Again, sorry for any confusion, I tried to be as far as possible.

Parts

Steve,
I did get your PM, on Sunday, the 11th. I replied that I would take the parts.
-But by then it was too late, I guess. Sorry I missed out.
Gwhizzer