Gen II MAF Translator, 3.5 LS1 MAF, adapter plug, 3.5 MAF Pipe COMPLETE!

Limited87

I have a like new GEN II Translator complete with directions, the 3.5 LS1 MAF sensor, LS1 to Buick MAF plug adapter, 3.5 MAF pipe jet coated silver with connection hoses and clamps for a 3 inch turbo to 3.5 MAF pipe. Everything for a complete install of the system. Everything is in perfect working condition with low miles. MAF pipe has some typical rub marks. Returning the car to bone stock is the only reason for sale.

$400 shipped! Paypal accepted if fee's paid. PM if interested.

Attachments

• Gen 2 001.jpg
    Gen 2 001.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 365
  • Gen 2 002.jpg
    Gen 2 002.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 358
Had a few questions about the same thing. You do not need a special chip for this set up conversion. The chip does not know what MAF you are running. This is straight from TT.

Thanks

This lets you tune your car by adding or taking away fuel instead of being at the mercy of the chip, you can monitor almost all perameters. It lets you change from a stock 3 inch MAF and upgrade to this a 3.5 inch MAF for alot more air flow/hp.

$300 shipped for everything! Want to move these parts.

I will take it all for $300 shipped.

Money order can go out this week, Tues. or Wed., or PM me the paypal fees and total, and maybe I could do that.

Personal check could go out a day sooner probably.

Let me know.

boss06518@aol.com or PM.

Thanks! :cool:

PS: How long are the wires on this thing? Do they reach inside the car or not?

I will take it all for $300 shipped.

Money order can go out this week, Tues. or Wed., or PM me the paypal fees and total, and maybe I could do that.

Personal check could go out a day sooner probably.

Let me know.

boss06518@aol.com or PM.

Thanks! :cool:

PS: How long are the wires on this thing? Do they reach inside the car or not?

PM's sent. Sold pending payment to salvageV6. nickygn second in line.

Thanks,
Brian

Sold to salvageV6. Went out this morn. It was a good buy at $400 and a Steal at $300. I had prob $550 in all with shipping charges, exc.

More parts to come..in the next few weeks. Dont miss the bus..lol :D