GEN II, 4 chips, and 2 mass airs for sale

87gnguy

I have a GEN II with two Extender Extreme G chips for sale. Both are set up for 60 pound injectors (one is for alky and one is for non alky) asking $225 shipped.

I also have two turbo tweak chips set up for 60 pound injectors as well. Asking - $75 shipped for both (one is for alky and one is or non alky)

I also have 2 working LS1 mass airs. one is the aluminum one from the corvette and the other is the one from Turbo Tweak and it's only 3 months old. I have the reciept to prove it and I'll send the buyer a copy.

TT mass air - asking $125 shipped

LS1 mass air - $75 shipped

I also have some stock valve covers and turbo shield if someone wants to make me an offer to include shipping on those...
I don't have paypal so we will have to figure something out :)

I have the two turbo tweak chips (one for alky and one not) set up for 60 pound injectors and 6262 turbo and Erics 3.5 inch LS1 MAF. I also have a knock gauge, some stock valve covers and a turbo shield. As well as a timing chain cover with high volume pump and gears.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

what 60 lbs injecters the did you use? and would those chips work with a te44 and what version are the chips are they the reprogramable ones? how old are they .also can the chips be used with or without translater .and what can you tell me about the front cover .