gen 7

ringer

could someone please tell me what the cost of a gen 7 and where i can order one for a 1987 gn thanks

Anywhere from $1,500-$3,000 depending on what options you want. Any of the major TR dealers can steer you in the right direction.

I have a ECU only (new) #77046 no wideband, Jobber is $999.99
I will sell at cost $ 799.99 + shipping. All you will need is a adapter harness from someone like Fastrack .

how much is the wideband option again? Whos wideband will work with the box? Or what else is needed to use a wideband.

thanks

im installing a new gen 7 on a friends car and we are using the new inovative wb air fuel meter that wire's right into the gen 7. its only a few $ more. you can data log and see your a/f driving down the road. so far its been a very easy install.

Part# #77025-3 is a GenVII buick V6 3 bar with a stand alone harness. Price on that is $1766.77 Wide option # 77063 is $970.36. The ECU I have is version 3.2 about a year old. All the ECUs are the same, the part #s are to fit different options & applications. As for my support on any managment systems we sell & fuel injection systems in general you will find we have one of the best reputations out there. We are also a INNOVATE dealer and that unit is $349.00. I have used this with the holley system & it works great, I have not used it on the GenVII yet but i'm sure it will work.

I should have mentioned that this ECM was used in our shop for developmental purposes and as a spare for a race car. As I said it is version 3.2. The 4.0 version is the next available version and has only been out for about 3 weeks. Most dealers have not received this information yet but the updates can be viewed on their website. Sorry for any confusion.

:) Just would like to let everyboby know that i purchase the gen 7 at E J dyno shop in omaha ne for $1600.00 this unit will control up to 30 lbs of boost