Gen 7 Guys HELP .....

Blowen LT1

Well i have had the car running for the last few day making a few changes ...things look good but, i no there is allot of tuning left to do here and i need some help.

-when i try and start the car (sometimes) i will have to push down on the gas pedal to get it to start

-the idle will stay hi ? .....as the car warms up the idle go's up ?

- last night i drove it for the first time:D everything worked and felt great...BUT my RPM at one point stayed up at 2000-2500rpm ...and stayed there until i shut the car off.....

Send me your ecm. file i will have a look at it. Put it on a floppy. use the my computer click c drive, program files, calmap version 4 or 5 what ever you have, then global calibrations, find your program you saved from your car then right click send to floppy.

Then use your email to email it as an attachment. to
norbz@sympatico.ca

I can't find anything wrong in that program , it looks good everywhere so far. You may have a problem with the iac. The throtttle stop may not be set right. YOu need to go to the idle configuration screen control+I short cut, and look at the actual IAC position When it revs high, if the number is low then the blade is adjusted wrong, I would adjust it to about 10-15% max if the car is a manual transmission? If this only happens once in a while then it could be in the software, believe it or not. I had the same problem once, the software got corrupted in the laptop somehow losing control of the iac. I would switch to version 5.0 software if your not using it, it seems to work better. YOu can still use version 5 software on a version 4 box, just the extra features won't work. It is on the accel website free to download.

cya norb