GBodyParts.com Stainless Steel Radiator Top Plate

tthorngen

Sneak Peek. GBodyParts.com Upcoming Products
stainless_top2.jpg

now only if they could engrave the top with like buick motorsports or something like that or something custom

Looks good. Any idea on price range? I was thinking of sending my stock one out and having it polished. But I might have a change of heart depending on where the price ends up. Very nice.

We are going to place an order for 100 units. Hopefully we can keep it below $100.00. Just trying to get the proto type 100%.

The ends where you see the rubber will be closed off with matching stainless.

There will also be mounting tabs with a nut welded in for A/C line bracket studs.
Trying to put together a stainless bolt kit as well.

Engraving will be an option but not for the guy who needs it yesterday :biggrin:

If you could keep that below $100, sign me up. i will definately take one. I am sure my Dad would want one too.

Done & ready to ship

GBodyParts.com Online

This will replace the factory radiator plate. There are nuts welded in behind the a/c line brackets to hold the a/c clamps which we also offer.The factory had the slide on clips.
GBodyParts.com Online

We are working on getting the studs made in stainless as well as the bolts that hold the support down.

100 in stock. Ready to ship.:biggrin:

27 sold today!
Everyone who ordered today shipped.
Yes Mr. Grimsley yours is in your office already;)

27 sold today!
Everyone who ordered today shipped.
Yes Mr. Grimsley yours is in your office already;)

Dont cover up for him with just one. You know Shane bought all 27 of them for his cars..:eek: :biggrin:

Dont cover up for him with just one. You know Shane bought all 27 of them for his cars..:eek: :biggrin:

Why do you think I pre ordered 100.;)

We ended up selling 3 more last night on line.
I figured 50 in a month. I may have under estimated.:redface: