gbodyparts.com order

ryan george

Brian,

Ordered a new Silicone Turbo Hose Kit(86-87), Vacuum Line Kit, and Banner. Banner did not show up but there is a charge on the invoice. There is not a packing slip with the order. Also, below is a clip from your website on hose replacements. The turbo to intercooler hose that I received is 2" at one end and 2.5" at the other. The small clamp fits the 2" side. I need the straight 2" as advertised. I tried to make the 2.5" work, but it would not tighten down nearly enough.

These hoses will replace the hose from your stock size turbo to intercooler, (2") The hose from your intercooler to your up pipe (2.5"), and your up pipe to your Throttle body. (2.5") High-quality T-Bolt clamps reduce the chance of blowing off your up pipe under extreme boost, and won't strip like flimsy regulare hose clamps. These hoses and clamps will freshen up your engine compartment & last.

Can you pls rectify this situation by overnighting to me the 2" hose, and associated clamp? I'll send the other hose and clamp back if you want. I can't put the old hoses back on at this point, thus requesting the overnight. Also, either pls send the banner or credit my card.

There is no order number listed on the invoice or I would provide.

Ryan George

Just traded e-mails with Brian. He's jumped right on my issue and is getting it resolved immediately with no issues whatsoever. Good customer service. Much appreciated.