GBodyParts.com New Ecommerce Site now LIVE!

SuperSix

Flaccid Member
Finally, after much domain registrar wrangling, GBodyParts.com's new Ecommerce site is up.

While we have many of our products on the site, we will be adding many more as soon as possible. PLEASE CALL if you need something now listed on the site.

I would appreciate any and all feedback, it's far from perfect, but we like it. :)

Thanks!
Mark S.
Webmaster
GBodyParts.com

Oscommerce is the only way to go anymore!!!! We're currently working on our new os cart here at seturbo. Did you do it yourselve or hire someone?

Travis-

SETURBO said:
Oscommerce is the only way to go anymore!!!! We're currently working on our new os cart here at seturbo. Did you do it yourselve or hire someone?

Travis-

Nope.. Did it all myself.. all the back-end mods and what not. Took a crash course in PhP. It may not look it, but it's pretty heavily modded.

:D

I have to say that I hate it, I hate, I hate it. I can't find jack for what I want on the site. Building a hybrid I need stock stuff, the used stuff that you pull off your scrapped cars. Now I can't find anything that I want. Sorry to be harsh but everytime I go there I can't ever find anything so I'm not happy with it.

No hard feelings,

CTX-SLPR said:
I have to say that I hate it, I hate, I hate it. I can't find jack for what I want on the site. Building a hybrid I need stock stuff, the used stuff that you pull off your scrapped cars. Now I can't find anything that I want. Sorry to be harsh but everytime I go there I can't ever find anything so I'm not happy with it.

No hard feelings,

No! No hard feelings at all! I appreciate the honesty, and we will be aggressively adding used parts as fast as possible. Our old site didn't have many either, but we will be adding them (as I said) in the very near future.

Again - I really appreciate the HONEST feedback!

:D