Gbodyparts.com......feedback

VegasSE

As you may know, my first order was something I was disappointed with on all levels. Brian had some health issues, which obviously take first priority over everything else, and left some people unhappy with the service provided, myself included, and when I'm pissed off I tend to be vocal about it. :tongue:

Now I also believe that due to the extenuating circumstances, that I'd give Brian a second chance. He delivered in a big way, the DAY before he left for KY and I had my products next day air. What can I say, patience isn't something I possess much of. :tongue: I'm very happy I gave him a second chance, and I've already placed another order now that I know I can trust the service and communication. A person doesn't get the great reputation he had overnight, but they can tear one to pieces overnight. It appears as if I just caught them at a transitional time, and he has more than made up for it.

Nice guy, excellent service this time around, and MOST importantly great communication. Communication with the customer is MORE important than meeting every deadline in my book, but Brian delivered on both this time. If you've had an issue with them in the last month or so, give them a second chance. It seems Brian is getting things back in order and once again living up to the reputation he has built with time. :smile:

Way to GO!

This is an unbelievably busy shop, and they don't have enough good help to keep up with all the demand, BUT I know that they are giving it 110%. Brian was back to work (against DR's orders) within a week of health issues...To say that he is dedicated doesn't even begin to touch on the subject :wink: