Gbodyparts.com / Brian Weaver

camzillaz

What a great vendor the Buick community has with Gbodyparts.com and Brian Weaver!

Takes your phone call - YES
Returns phone calls when he said he will - YES
Returns emails timely - YES
Goes out of his way to help - YES
Gives you multiple options, not just one solution - YES
Confirms that you are happy and get what you need the first time - YES
Packs items for shipment that could survive a nuclear explosion - YES

I can't say enough about how Brian helped me out with my car. I needed a header panel for my 86 GN. I ordered one off of his website that I thought was the one I needed. Instead of just processing the order and shipping me what I ordered, they actually picked up the phone, called me to verify my order. Well after talking with Brian about my project, he realized I did not select the right part that I needed for my build. (They offer multiple options).

Brian went out of his way to help me out, and without going into all the detials, Brian took the header panel off of his OWN PERSONAL CAR to help me out. It showed up exactly when he said it would and it was perfect!

I plan on checking Gbodyparts.com FIRST for anything I might need in the future for my car.

Thanks again Brian for all your help.

Scott

Brian is definitely the man, he hooked me up several years ago on a ton of parts. Answered all questions that I ask and bent over backwards to please me. I can't say enough good about him!!!

Hey Scott, I wonder if Brian can help you get that new ABS system that Sean said is imperative for your whip?

Shev