Gbody Parts Wtf

GN73

Who else would send you the parts you need before my payment was received all i can say is BRIAN is a asset to the turbo buick community,i look foward to doing as much business with him as the economy allows me to,once again WOW and thank you ,MARK
:cool:

same here, i've ordered stuff, it comes quick. and when i have had a problem (abs bumper fillers made wrong)- brian sent me good fiberglass ones very quick. i hunt through junkyards,often to no avail, it's good to call brian for the hard to find parts i need. glad he's here for us.

He does go abave and beyond for several of his customers. My frame off project would have been a nightmare with out his teams help.

I have had nothing but good luck with Brian as well, even when he was having the tough times with personal life he was still that kind of guy!!

Who else would send you the parts you need before my payment was received all i can say is BRIAN is a asset to the turbo buick community,i look foward to doing as much business with him as the economy allows me to,once again WOW and thank you ,MARK
:cool:

OH crap I didn't charge some one! :biggrin:

OH crap I didn't charge some one! :biggrin:

Well, I know he didnt forget to charge me;) .... Seriously, Brian does an awesome job. He talked me into putting the headliner in my car myself......:eek: It came out great... I got and redid the entire interior of my GN from him.... O by the way, Whats the trick to getting those new visors on the pin?????

Great guy, and as he knows I have been a return customer, over and over again........:biggrin:

Well, I know he didnt forget to charge me;) .... Seriously, Brian does an awesome job. He talked me into putting the headliner in my car myself......:eek: It came out great... I got and redid the entire interior of my GN from him.... O by the way, Whats the trick to getting those new visors on the pin?????

Great guy, and as he knows I have been a return customer, over and over again........:biggrin:

I normaly just use a screw driver to loosen up the plastic in side the visor. Sort of spread it gently. Make sure the screw is backed out enough. They tighten them so they don't fall out.

Yep, Brian is the MAN! I can't count the number if times I called him for parts & tech advice. He always delivers and goes above & beyond! :cool: