Gbody parts.com header panel replacement, tough to view viewer discresion advised, lol

i am in the process of doing the same thing i am using gbodys front roof piece i wish he had the rear of the roof when i did mine it would have saved me alot of time locating a used roof and and the cutting and grinding to get it on

Attachments

• P1210324[1].JPG
    P1210324[1].JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 254
  • P1210325[1].JPG
    P1210325[1].JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 264
  • P1370879[1].JPG
    P1370879[1].JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 236
  • P1370908[1].JPG
    P1370908[1].JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 229
Yea I can understand that, we are working as quickly as possible to get them made on order and shipped in

come on, lets not bring up all that crap from the past again. It's been beat like a dead horse. There are quite a few people carrying this piece now, so if you dont like gbody you can source from another vendor. My thread is to educate, not a portal to slam gbody.

If i was to do business with someone, I’d like to know their business practices.

As should everyone else when deciding to do business with someone, before making a final decision.

D

i haven't taken mine apart but i am sure i looks like yours. arggggg

It could but here is a way at looking at it with the "glass half full." It really wouldnt matter if you have a couple rust holes, or an entire mess like mine. It needs replaced to keep from rotting (proper repair) so it is what it is. The repair is simple in itself. I had a harder time putting the seals in, than replacing the header, and the windshield. I was able to put a buddy's header installed in 3 hours, and this includes pulling the windshield. Now, all the seals and such were removed first. I guess I am making it a point, that the job is not hard, at all. I have blended quarters, installed inner rockers, outer rockers... you name it I have done it. This job is easily considered one of the easiest to do.

If i was to do business with someone, I’d like to know their business practices.

As should everyone else when deciding to do business with someone, before making a final decision.

D

I respect that, please do it elsewhere. Respectfully.... please.

It could but here is a way at looking at it with the "glass half full." It really wouldnt matter if you have a couple rust holes, or an entire mess like mine. It needs replaced to keep from rotting (proper repair) so it is what it is. The repair is simple in itself. I had a harder time putting the seals in, than replacing the header, and the windshield. I was able to put a buddy's header installed in 3 hours, and this includes pulling the windshield. Now, all the seals and such were removed first. I guess I am making it a point, that the job is not hard, at all. I have blended quarters, installed inner rockers, outer rockers... you name it I have done it. This job is easily considered one of the easiest to do.
Be careful with what you say, you might have a load of rotted T-Top GNs show up in your front lawn overnight. Including mine.

Be careful with what you say, you might have a load of rotted T-Top GNs show up in your front lawn overnight. Including mine.

lol, I hear you. Honestly if the trims are removed I would have no issue replacing them for anyone. I think working on top of the car versus laying on your back makes it a difference, and I have a pretty good hand at welding, and plus have done the fix a few times now.

I live in Cincinnati!!! Come on over!