Gauging interest on restored '86 GN in NJ

green95ss

Poor car collector
1986 Grand National with T-tops. Car has 107K.

Rebuilt engine @ 100K
- Studded bottom end and heads, Billet #2 & 3 main caps, Heads machined with receiver grooves, aftermarket cam, 30# green stripe injectors, RJC pulleys, Ramchargers dual fans, EP Street Lethal chip, Scanmaster 2.1, stock turbo rebuilt at 100K, Hooker exhaust with 3" test pipe, Duttweiler neck on stock intercooler, has a slight oil leak (don't they all!) and leaves a drop on the ground after sitting for a while
- Optional SMC alky, turbotweak chip, and MSD 50# injectors for $500 (all never installed)

Rebuilt tranny by Dynotech performance @ 104K

Body restored & repainted by The Paint Shop $107K
- Have all receipts for $9950 restoration, body is laser straight, looks better than showroom condition, have all emblems, just haven't put them on yet, new power window motors.

Interior is in original, unrestored, beautiful condition.

Undercarriage has no rust, body had no rust even prior to resto, New heavy duty rear springs

New tires all around 225/60 front, 255/60 rear (GN wheels in decent shape)
- Optional ARE Outlaw wheels (15x8, 15x10) and like new Nitto Drag Radials for $600.

I've taken the car to Englishtown Raceway once or twice and the best I could do was 13.9 @100mph with a 2.0 60'. With better driving abilities, I'm sure the car would do a bit better for a relatively stock car.

What would someone pay for something like this? I am considering another "toy" car, but its funds would have to come from the sale of this "toy".

I'll have pics by the end of this week.

Thanks,

Guhan

Sent emails--the first person to see this car will buy it--no disappointments.

Does $15K seem like a fair price? The new car I am looking to buy is $18K, so I need to get close to that.

Any offers? I'm curious as to what this car is worth (and if I should forget getting the other car!)