Gauging interest in some TTA stuff..

fly89gta

Manifolds and intercooler.

Intercooler is TTA specific with the tag still on the top of it.

Could use a repaint...but other than a few bent fins it's in good condition. No leaks, held boost just fine.

NO shroud. Taking resonable offers.

TTA manifolds. NO leaks, in good condition. I don't think they've been welded or anything.

Pics will be coming soon.

Just trying to gauge how much I can get for these two items.

I also have some other little things like TTA AC lines, power steering pump and most of the oil filter relocation kit from one of the vendors here.(can't remember which one).

I have an idea on what I want for both items but I'm not sure if I'm smoking major crack with my prices lol.

How much for the manifolds?
w/ ship to 60088.
that is R, L, & cross over ?

fly89gta said:
Manifolds and intercooler.

Intercooler is TTA specific with the tag still on the top of it.

Could use a repaint...but other than a few bent fins it's in good condition. No leaks, held boost just fine.

NO shroud. Taking resonable offers.

TTA manifolds. NO leaks, in good condition. I don't think they've been welded or anything.

Pics will be coming soon.

Just trying to gauge how much I can get for these two items.

I also have some other little things like TTA AC lines, power steering pump and most of the oil filter relocation kit from one of the vendors here.(can't remember which one).

I have an idea on what I want for both items but I'm not sure if I'm smoking major crack with my prices lol.

Do you have a 3bar map sensor?

Bought manifolds and they were sent right away in good used condition! Good price too.
Dont fear dealing w/ Tony!

irocz said:
what did they bring?

$450 shipped which is probably lower than what I could've gotten if I held out for the right buy but I don't need them and he wanted them so it's all good :)

Intercooler still for sale.