Gauging interest in some parts soon to be for sale

mike85gn

Get Bent!
Looking at selling off some parts to finance some new mods. The following will be available in a few weeks. Prices are in USD and do not include shipping.

Limit Engineering TA33 turbo, rebuilt by Western Turbo and Fuel Injection. 500 miles on fresh rebuild, has gone 13.18 at 20psi on my car (stock long block).
$500.00

Ported stock exhaust elbow, perfect compliment to the TA33 turbo. 0 miles on unit after porting (freshly blasted and painted).
$35.00

Flow-matched 42.5#/hr. fuel injectors (6), 500 miles. Includes Turbotweak chip. Chip is designed for "hotair" cars with '87-style ECM conversion.
$200.00

ATR 2.5" stainless downpipe. The part which connects to the catalytic converter is slightly cut because my exhaust is welded, so I'll let it go for cheap. Includes downpipe to turbo elbow gasket.
$70.00

Cold air kit for "hotair" cars (from BuickGN.com) complete aluminum kit with filter, freshly cleaned and re-oiled.
$125.00

Working stock '85 MAF, factory original, never had a problem with it.
$25.00

Caspers Electronics CCCI Adapter to adapt the newer 87-style CCCI module to the "hotair" wiring harness. New in box, retails for $59.95.
$35.00

PM me if there is anything you are intersted in. Will be pulling parts off car within 2 weeks. If there is no interest here in that time, I'll post this in the for sale section. Thanks!

I'll take your Hot-Air/ Cold-Air Kit, let me know when you will be selling and i'll get out the payment to you asap thanks

Mike I may be interested in a few of those parts, but you gotta tell me. What are your plans for the car? Cause it sounds like something big!

MAF is no longer available, but the injectors and chip still are. Get 'em while they're hot!

Todd, I'm going to be converting to the intercooled format because I have some of the parts already, including large front mount and 60-1 turbo, 60pph injectors, ported heads, mild cam, 3200-stall, etc. Looking for 10's on stock shortblock. :)