Gauging Interest in BeCool Radiator w/trans & oil cooler fittings & new spal fans.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
I have a BeCool radiator with the proper brackets and brand new dual spal fans. The Radiator was used but is in great shape. There are two light rub marks near the bottom where bolts were, but there are no leaks whatsoever. Has the proper be-cool brackets and hardware along with the correct dual spal fans. This has the oil cooler as well as transmission cooler built in. Does not come with radiator cap as shown in the pics. 700 shipped will be the price and I will not budge on it. As I said, I am just testing waters. Its like getting the spal fans/hardware for free. The radiator new alone goes for $759. Here is the link to summits webpage that shows it.

Be Cool 66062 - Be Cool Custom-Fit Aluminum Radiators - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I need to go a cheaper route as I really want to get this thing on the road this summer.

IMG_6065.jpg

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

Awesome looking setup. i know what those dual SPAL fans cost (I use them) and they are the best bar none. Hope you sell them!

Mitch

Those Spal fans go for I think $350 or something like that. And those are the REAL Spal fans! The best cooling fans on the market! This is a steal! Bump for a good seller:)

would you separate the fans??? how much for the fans and brackets???

I may depending on someone wanting the radiator by itself. But I would have to receive payment from both parties to make it a deal. Not sure what to ask separately. Id say probably 300 shipped on the fan/brackets, and 450 shipped on the radiator.

Ya take paypal? Interested in the whole setup.

Where are the entry points for the oil and trans cooler?

Yes I take paypal but would ask to cover half the fees 1.5%. So an extra 10 bucks. :D The entry points are just like stock. Oil cooler entry on the back (engine) side of the radiator, and the trans cooler openings on the front side.