Gauging interest, GMP Gold Club set & TONS of other GN collectibles.

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

I think I will take the sage T the 87 GN the 85 GN the JL 1982 GN#21&1987 black GN#25&silver T#15 the JL diecast kit street wheels 2 pack GN&GTO Scooby Doo and Dexters labrotoryGN the blue T part # 8102CB the GN trailer
the GN & GNX semi 6 piece buick tool set Buick post lift the little herpa GN with the Tan interior the JL thunderjets

I think I will take the sage T the 87 GN the 85 GN the JL 1982 GN#21&1987 black GN#25&silver T#15 the JL diecast kit street wheels 2 pack GN&GTO Scooby Doo and Dexters labrotoryGN the blue T part # 8102CB the GN trailer
the GN & GNX semi 6 piece buick tool set Buick post lift the little herpa GN with the Tan interior the JL thunderjets

Hehe, you want the three highest priced GMP's :biggrin: The blue T part #8102CB is the blue chrome T, just so you know. If you want to pm me an offer for everything let me know.

Scott

JL 1982 GN#21&1987 black GN#25&silver T#15 the street wheels 2 pack GN&GTO Scooby Doo and Dexters labrotoryGNthe GN trailer

JL 1982 GN#21&1987 black GN#25&silver T#15 the street wheels 2 pack GN&GTO Scooby Doo and Dexters labrotoryGNthe GN trailer

PM me the list of everything you want and make me an offer.

Sold so far:

Both GN Police cars.
GMP 1:24 trailer.
Valvoline diecast car.
Valvoline Model Kit.
GMP Model kit.
GMP 1985 1:18 Buick Grand National w/lithograph

how much for the racing champions platnum and gold cars?

and how much for the two GMP drag versions cars.?? The one is a GN.. Whats the one on the right??? (#8104A)

how much for the racing champions platnum and gold cars?

and how much for the two GMP drag versions cars.?? The one is a GN.. Whats the one on the right??? (#8104A)

The one on the right is the rare yellow drag GN with flames. PM me an offer.

I sent you paypal a couple of days ago, havent heard back from you, please let me know when you ship, this stuff, and also a tracking number would do, send that stuff to me via Pm, thanks:)