Gauging Interest: Authentic Stainless ATR 4-bolt Headers

karolko

IMG_0425 (Large).JPG
IMG_0426 (Large).JPG
IMG_0430 (Large).JPG
IMG_0427 (Large).JPG
IMG_0431 (Large).JPG
IMG_0428 (Large).JPG
I have a set of ATR Headers that I am pulling off my Stage II Motor that has seen VERY little running time. I cannot confirm, but I think these headers are one of the last ones made.

They are true ATR 4 bolt stainless headers. Never been re welded, no cracks.

Comes with all hardware needed: v band's and cross cover slip clamp

They are currently at the ceramic coaters here in town getting coated with their 2000*F Titanium coating so I do not have photos

Individual EGT Bungs have already been welded onto each primary, and a flange for a wastegate is also on the header in the proper location near the turbo flange itself.

The 4 bolt header flange is also tapped for the turbo bolts so installation of turbo is much easier.

I am considering selling these headers since I am going to keep to TA headers.

I am willing to sell the headers and they are in next to new condition, with a lot of extras already on them that no one will have to do in the future, plus the ceramic coating.

If anyone is seriously interested in these headers offer me a fair price for them and they are yours.

I'll post photos once they are back from the coaters.

Adrian

I am interested. Need to get rid of my hookers and not sure if I wana go stock or just better aftermarket. I have a TH 3" dp though. They may not work with... How much are you looking for

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The combo that these headers were on before had a 4" downpipe on them and they were fine, but that was on a car without A/C or heat. They also cleared the control arm as well.

Ahhh just read stage 2 motor, I'm production heads at the moment

Well, not necessarily. There are stage motors with productions heads. But, being these are in the SII section...

I wasn't searching it came up on the latest posted section and I just replied quickly

It is fate. Now you MUST build a stage II. :)

EDIT: Sorry to dirty up your post!

These headers are the best out there. I have Stage II ATRs for twins and single 4 bolt for my race car. They are very, very nice and are getting hard to find. GLWS!!!

They are for PRODUCTION heads.

As for price, a new set of TA's runs $1125 and that is without ceramic coating and without the individual EGT bungs. I will also include mounting hardware in the form of studs and bolts for the turbo mount.

I think if I asked $1000 for the entire set it would be a fair price.

I will have these headers back sometime next week, and then i'll post pictures.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Everyone who may be interested,

I just got the headers back from the ceramic coaters, and they look great.

This is the called the titanium colour and it is rated to 2000*F.

I am including the v band clamps, the stud and nuts for the headers, the slip clamp for the cross over and the bolts for the turbo to the T4 flange.

Adrian

Adrian, not everyone frequents the SII parts for sale section so you might start a thread in the normal for sale section. Those headers look great and I am sure you will get more action over there.

As per request of Richie, I am posting a photo of the ports. Unfortunately
IMG-20130823-00276.jpg
it is from a blackberry as my camera is MIA.

Adrian

I have interest, but building a 3.5" downpipe around ATR headers is much tougher than with TA style headers just FYI. I have done this 2x with ATR headers.

Eticekt, you are correct, however I had a 4" downpipe working just find and that was with stock control arms. I didn't have A/C however.

Adrian

adrian,

not trying to poo poo your headers at all.. they are nice.. just thoughts - mine had full a/c still - makes it much tighter.

Bringing this back up to the top to see if anyone is interested. I will also be putting it on the regular for sale section as well.

Adrian