gauges autometer!!!

hansongn

hey guys got autometer trans temp mechanical, size is 2 5/8 procomp ultralite. and got autometer procomp ultralite boost, 2 1/16 ,30 vac to zero to 20lb boost. asking 30 bucks for each, thanks fellas!

Could I get a close up pic of the trans gauge.......got an empty hood gauge cup I need to fill.......

heres the pic of the AUTOMETER procomp ultralite boost gauge

Attachments

• procomp.jpg
    procomp.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 846
heres the pic of the autometer procomp ultralite trans gauge

Attachments

• trans gauge.jpg
    trans gauge.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 841
Buyer Beware

heres the pic of the autometer procomp ultralite trans gauge

Do not buy anything from this seller. This chump (paypal name Christopher Buckley) basically beat me for the money for this gauge. He sent me a totally different gauge than the picture that was totally non-functional to me. The gauge is stuck on 5psi and light socket is broken. I have contacted him several times on here over the past couple of weeks and he chooses to ignore all communication.

Here is how willing he was to work something out for this transaction:

hansongn said:
yeah the pic i apologize for it was my other gauge that i sold thats why i wrote up on the ad exactly what type of gauge it was, well try and install it if its totally ****ed we will work somethin out thanks

My mistake for letting the picture overide the desc. and not asking....

hansongn said:
hey buddy i dont want to screw u. i mailed it out it worked in my truck perfect idont know what to tell u.

He never mentioned why he did not put his return address on the package, just a variation of my address in the return address..........

Guess he is torn between screwing me and not screwing me out of money????:confused:

Beware! Hansongn aka Epr

Here is how willing he was to work something out for this transaction:

My mistake for letting the picture overide the desc. and not asking....

He never mentioned why he did not put his return address on the package, just a variation of my address in the return address..........

Guess he is torn between screwing me and not screwing me out of money????:confused:

Buyer beware!!!!!!

Here is his reply, great guy to deal with :eek:

Attachments

• hansongn.JPG
    hansongn.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 435