Gas mileage is poor 10mpg

Turbosix

My 30,000 mile GN has very poor gas mileage approx 10 mpg city. This started after I installed a new impala SS maf and translator. Before the swap the mpg was only around 12-14 mpg city 20 mpg highway at @75 mph.

My original maf went bad so it fouled the plugs and they were replaced along with the new impala maf. Do ya thing the O2 sensor is bad?

No engine codes, and it runs as smooth or smoother than with the stock Maf sensor.

Thanks

what are your o2 readings? what chip? I would change the O2 and make sure you have all the Translator settings at zero

Also what is your fuel pressure?

Clogged cat convertor?

Turbosix, have you gone to any of our get togethers at the Towers. We meet at the tower shoppes on the last friday of the month. Usually between 15-30 GN/ttypes show up.

www.sftbc.org

What are your translator settings. The on/off switches should be

ON, ON, OFF, OFF

If you didn't get any insructions let me know and give me a fax number and I will send a copy.

The chip is reds 93 octane chip.

The translator is a non translator plus (non adjustable right???) I figured I save the $100 and get the normal translator.

I have been to the tower shops, but for now me and my buick are in Nashville TN. So no tower shops for me any more :(

No scan tool numbers (no scantool)

Fuel pressure was normal at idle as of 2 months ago

Thanks for the replies.

Has anyone else had a poor mpg caused by the new impala MAF?