Gas Gas Gas

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
I can't seem to find anyone that has Unical 118 race gas. Niu Valley closed down and moved into McCully 76 but "suppose" to be open allready, can't get in contact of Gail (owner) no one is answering the phone. I called the Waipahu 76 and they have limited amount of 114 but no 118. My last resort is C-16 but its over priced its cheaper to get 118 (more octane for your money). And for those who need gas for Saturday's race get it now because Ron's only have 5 cans of C-16 left as of yesterday.

If anyone know where to get a hold of Gail please let me know.

Jackson,

I get my gas from Pacifc Parts and Performance in Waipahu. Cheaper than Rons, but you need to bring your own container.

Virgil

Sorry
But I believe that pacific parts is all out of race gas untill Feb...
Derick knows the low down with them!
Give him a call jackson

:mad: No gas

Jackson, I have half a can of C-16 if you need it. And I know that the policeman from Hawaii Kai has some cans of 114 stashed in his garage and I can probably get some if you need it. Let me know.

Originally posted by TurboJohn
Jackson, I have half a can of C-16 if you need it.

I'm going to stop by the McCully 76 tomorrow morning and see if Gail's there if not i'm going to see what Ron's got left and if I go that route i'll buy the rest of C-16 you got left. Thanks!

For anyone needing gas for Saturday Ron's has a shipment of C-16 on Wednesday/Saturday see Yoshi and use my account and ask him if he could save gas for you but just to let you guys know once its in it going to be gone FAST! Its $47 for the 5 gallons and $57 with the can $10 core. There is also Waipahu 76 that has 114 but its NOT Unical race gas its Trick race gas check this out for more info http://www.trickgas.com/index.htm