Garret Turbo M24

BlackOut89

Hey all,

I have a Garret turbo A/R .60 m24 for sale with a precision housing. I got the Turbo when I purchased a motor out of a Typhoon about a year ago. I am working on contacting the gentleman I bought it from to get exact miles. I am unable to use this on my current build due to the 3 bolt housing with the 4 bolt adapter hitting my down-pipe. The turbo is in great shape with the shaft play and had been inside a house since i purchased it. Don't have a set price, so if you have an offer, shoot it my way and lets try and make a deal.

stking89@yahoo.com
Steven King
IMG_1058.jpg
IMG_1059.jpg

You will have better luck selling when you find out what size turbo you have. Bison will be the best resource to help you identity ...

THERE'S NO WAY TO IDENTIFY A GARRETT TURBO'S WHEEL SPEC BY THE DESIGNATION ON THE COMPRESSOR COVER(M24), YOU MUST REMOVE THE COVER(s) AND MEASURE THE WHEEL(s).

You will have better luck selling when you find out what size turbo you have. Bison will be the best resource to help you identity ...

THERE'S NO WAY TO IDENTIFY A GARRETT TURBO'S WHEEL SPEC BY THE DESIGNATION ON THE COMPRESSOR COVER(M24), YOU MUST REMOVE THE COVER(s) AND MEASURE THE WHEEL(s).

You will have better luck selling , once you determine what turbo you have for sale...
Bison will probably be your best best in identifying ..
THERE'S NO WAY TO IDENTIFY A GARRETT TURBO'S WHEEL SPEC BY THE DESIGNATION ON THE COMPRESSOR COVER (M24), YOU MUST REMOVE THE COVER(s) AND MEASURE THE WHEEL(s).

Sorry, having problems with the site on my phone.. Wasn't trying to post a million times..