Garage Sale - 3" DP, Tubular UCA, B Spindles and more

DJackson1357

Cleaning out the garage of some things we've collected over the last 15+ years. Prices don't include shipping or Paypal fees. All parts are used unless noted. I'm located in Indianapolis and can meet if someone is close.

86-87 3" stock style downpipe with ported elbow and dump pipe. Elbow still has the stock puck. - Sold

2.5" test pipe that came with the hooker exhaust. $25

Global West UCA - Sold

B Spindles with 1LE rotors. Rotors are a bit rusty but would clean up well as miles aren't very high. Local pick up only - $50

HR Parts and Stuff Passenger motor mount. Has some deformation around where the main bolt runs through, nothing that can't be cleaned up though. No hardware. $75

Deep 20 bolt oil pan with pickup. $100

New in box set of 12 sealed power rockers with 4 shaft braces. $60

Replacement Tomco MAF. Purchased this from Kirban back in like 2001-2002 timeframe. Never used. Make offer

Set of 6 green stripe injectors, think they're 28 lbs/hr based on the part number. Had these cleaned by Rich at Cruzin Performance (not sure if he's still around...) in the early 2000s. Still bagged from that. Make offer.

Pictures can be seen at http://s273.photobucket.com/user/DJackson1357/library/?sort=3&page=1 as there are quite a few.

Last edited:
Price on downpipe and pictures please
DP is $125 + shipping / Paypal fees.
Downpipe_zpsdrnuevx1.jpg

Where's local p/u? Interested in spindles. Am I correct in thinking that they are off a blazer?

Forgot to update this, the downpipe has been sold.

I'm located in Indianapolis. The spindles are from a B-body (Caprice etc) and are not the Blazer style setup.