Garage Cleanout-Random Parts/Items For Sale

asd60303

Need these items gone. Cannot stand looking at them anymore sitting on the shelves.

-Dash Bezel:I bought this off of ebay many years ago but never used it. It looks like it has a broken tab on the back side. Gauges are included but I don't know if they work or not-wires/lines are cut. (shown in the picture). $MAKE AN OFFER$

-SSM lower control arms:doesn't come with any hardware; what you see is what you get-$MAKE AN OFFER$

-Green Stripe Injectors-$50

-Billet topped adjustable fuel regulator-$60

-3 to 4" adapter hose: comes with clamps-$15

-4 bolt to 3 bolt turbo adapter: needs to be sandblasted-$25

-Under-drive crank pulley. I wire-wheeled it to clean it up a bit. Comes with the fan mount $70

-Chrome Up-pipe: some pitting on the underside which can't be seen once installed. Has normal scratches, nicks, etc. Overall in daily driver condition. $35

-Chrome Valve Covers: some pitting, scratches, and nicks. $125

All prices are shipped
All prices are OBO
Paypal only
PLEASE NO TRADES
PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD BEFORE PM'ING ME-EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO HAS "DIBS"

If those are the 42.5 injectors I will take them. Give me the part number off the injector and a paypal address.

If those are the 42.5 injectors I will take them. Give me the part number off the injector and a paypal address.

Part #D1720AA, they are 30lb'ers.

pm sent, interested in adapter 3-4 bolt, and 3- 4 inch hose,

I'll measure the thickness of the adapter later on in the afternoon; heading out now for a job interview.

Interested in underdrive pulley

pm'd you but turbo96 is first in line for the adapter.

I'll take the " 4 bolt to 3 bolt turbo adapter: needs to be sandblasted-$25 ".

Whats shipping cost to 60647?

Paypal ok?