G.I. 1987 gn astroroof

hemi

im think of selling the project gn. i pulled the heads off of motor, due to blown head gasket. the car will need to be repainted and interior is complete but is faded on seats, head liner will need to be replaced. will need front and rear bumpers ,drive shaft and brakes for rearend., have cleaned tank, replaced coil, analog dash, computer, wires and plugs cam sensor and crank sensor. cylinder walls of motor look clean. title is clean. last mileage on title is 42,062. that was in 2000 car has been off the road since then. do to blown head gasket. if i keep im gonna either just put new gaskets on and see what happens or rebuild motor. cant decide. the car is solid has three spots that need attention. rust spot on roof dime size and in trunk area under rear sail panel two dime size rust spots. 4500.00 obo im located in fresno texas u will have to bring a trailer. and your own wheels.

I'm located down the road in Alvin. Pm me your number. I'd like to come take a look at the GN. Thanks.

Ross

Not for sale anymore.

Well I fixed the problem bad valves running now.I'm gonna keep it. Thanks for the interest.