G BODY PARTS

JNettles87

Does anyone know what's going on with g body parts? I placed an oder last week and havent received it yet. Tried to contact them no answer on the phone or no reply on email

I ordered from GBP on Monday, received my package on Wednesday.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

OK thanks I've had good luck with them in the past. I have emailed them several times no reply

Was going to say SEMA
He gets super crazy at that time of year.
But it was a week or so ago.
Maybe he is digging out.

Well he sent me a tracking number but its showing it hasn't left yet. And I contacted fedex they said the package's never been in their possession

I have always had pretty good luck with GBP--sometimes a part is backordered, and he will send a packing slip to his vendor, which shows that it is on it's way, when sometimes it isn't. He is good about staying on top of these things; I believe you will get your package... E-mail him with your order number--that will speed up the response time.

Yeah that's what I was thinking but I have been emailing and calling since last week but no reply yet

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Does anyone know what's going on with g body parts? I placed an oder last week and havent received it yet. Tried to contact them no answer on the phone or no reply on email
We are pretty good about responding to e-mails. I actully re-directed a few to come to me. I'm sure some of you are aware we had some personel changes of employees whom had been with us for years. I had no choice. We were getting the same problems over & over. We would hire new people & they would be trained & made the same mistakes. We were missing a lot of calls, I mean alot. We put a new phone system in & with all our sales reps answering phones we still had 188 people to call back the first day with this sysem in place. With the new system we get all of your info. Your full name & order # If your placeing an order, questions on tracking, or a tech question Year, Make, & Model. What we can help you with. We have been bringing in new people so this made it easier instead of having you on the phone while they look it up or calling back later. Now a rep calls you back with all the information & is pretty well informed. It speeds up the whole process. It isn't fool proof but better then missing 188 calls in 1 day. We will be working on where you actually get a discount for ordering on line. As far as tracking #'s generated. Our data processors do this automaticlly when the order is created. With new people in here we are getting our data base caught up. A lot of times our suppliers are behind. So if it isn't in stock we either have them ship on our account or e-mail them a label. Our policy is for no order to sit here more then 2 days max. If it doesn't ship the same day & 95% of our orders do it is due to the part heading our way. If it is more then 2 days we ship your order & then re-send the rest out when it arrives. Our biggest problem is manufacturers stating we have shipped the product or it will ship on this date. Then finding out a week later it hasn't shipped. It will be another week. Some have even been months! We are far from perfect but we are trying to improve upon our system. With all the new parts coming out we have been having a higher volume of sales. We supply alot of vendors now with our new parts as well.We have had an increase in business over our normal amount & been having some growing pains. Bare with us it will be getting better & easier. I'll be posting over the weekend date of expected new products. New complete Tail light assemblies, Chrome Marker lights, Consoles, New Hoods, Lightnig rod shifters,Etc. We have a lot of new items we have had in development & will be hitting all at once. As always if you can not get any help or resolution e-mail me direct. Bweavy@Gbodyparts.com or my ancient personal e-mail bweavy@aol.com

What's aol.,com Grandpa?
I heard about that, and think I even saw a CD with it in a museum one time..:D

yeah much better to have a new email address every month- gmail, ymail, hotmail, dumbass looking to get hackedmail.com- What is wrong with something that works?

Positive feedback: Ordered a few small items online sunday. Received them today, before the holiday. May actually cruise my bucket o rust up to the Turkey Rod Run. Thank you BWeavy:D

I was wonder about this. I knew there would be someone to post on it. I've been calling but no answer. Last time in ordered from them I was contacted the next day.

What's up bweavy. I'm anxious to get my Dakota Digital cluster. Do you have the wideband expansion module also?

I was wonder about this. I knew there would be someone to post on it. I've been calling but no answer. Last time in ordered from them I was contacted the next day.

What's up bweavy. I'm anxious to get my Dakota Digital cluster. Do you have the wideband expansion module also?
Hey Did Alex get back to you on the module? I got the message you received your dash cluster.

Not yet but thanks for responding and shipping the item promptly. I have found another avenue. I will monitor it though the MAFll.