G-Body Parts BWeavy

vicious6

Turbo Regal Obsessed
Great guy to deal with, prompt shipment. Good parts. Definitely will deal with him in the future.

Thanks,
Brian;)

I'll second that !!! Just completed a Very Fast and Fair deal again with Brian..Cant ask for a better guy to deal with

Thanks Jim.I Recieved your parts today also.Always a pleasure to deal with you.

""Great guy to deal with, prompt shipment. Good parts. Definitely will deal with him in the future.

Thanks,
Brian"""

Hey no hard feelings at all because Brian seems to be a great guy but I was really disappointed when I got my jack and battery bracket today. I wanted a jack that has not been used------recieved a jack that look like it has been used about 100 times and then left outside in a pile of salt. I wanted a like new battery specificly with harware----------reiceved battery bracket with no hardware. For the money I spent, I was hoping for a little better attention to details. Please refund my money and send a return shipment slip. Brian no hard feelings because I'm sure that I will be buying parts from you in the future but I was looking forward to getting these parts and now I am pretty bummed out.

"wanted a like new battery specificly "

Sorry meant to say battery bracket specificly

I e-mailed you back as soon as I saw you were un happy said return & I would refund. I think your exagerating a little bit on the condition of the jack.I pulled it from the trunk with all of the fasteners still attatched.
The screw & the battery hold down were in the box so I guess i'm getting it back minus a screw no biggy.The battery hold down was in great shape I think new is like $9.I charged you $5.New screws are on e-bay $4.00
You asked for these parts back in early December. I held them for you because things were a little tight $.
$51 shipped & insured to your door. I think you will realize how much I made once you ship it back & see what the shipping costs were.
Like I said no hard feelings but I think your description is a little over board.I have 7 new Jacks sitting on our shelves.
I personally pulled this one from the vehicle to make sure you would have all of the mounting hardware.Not just the jack.

Like I said bottom line is I want you happy.Send it back & you will recieve a full refund plus your shipping.

I DID BUSINESS WITH BRIAN FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST DEC, HAD ONLY HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM AND G-BODY PARTS. GLAD TO SEE IT WAS ALL TRUE, WE DID A BASIC HANDSHAKE TYPE OF AGREEMENT ON SOME ITEMS THAT TOTALED AROUND $1500, THE COMMUNICATION WAS PROMPT, DOCUMENTS TRANSFERED HANDS THROUGH THE MAIL. WE HAD SOME PARTS IN THE AGREEMENT ALSO THAT HAD TO BE SHIPPED OUT. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH AND AS AGREED ON. THIS WAS A SOMEWHAT COMPLEX TRANSACTION, HOWEVER EVRYTHING IS DONE NOW AND IT TOO ABOUT 3 WEEKS. BRIAN WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE THIS THING WORK OUT, THANKS BRIAN.

Hey Brian, thanks again!! And to anybody that reads this, Brian has e-mailed me back saying he will take care of everything! Not meaning to exagerate the condition of the jack, just a little unhappy because I was expecting a bsically new one. Anyways, I'm sure I'll be doing business with Brian again and Im happy with the turn-out of this business transaction even though I dont have the parts! This is a feedback section and I definately am not trying to make any hard feelings at all. Its just that there is always going to be good feedback and bad feedback!!

Originally posted by jdpolzin
This is a feedback section and I definately am not trying to make any hard feelings at all. Its just that there is always going to be good feedback and bad feedback!!

Do a search on bad feedback on Bweavy,Brian Weaver or Gbodyparts.com.

Beside a guy that bought a car from an old customer that I once owned a few years previous & you that is about it.
I think you could of posted it was rusted shut & you paid for new ...... But I think the people that have dealt with me over the years would know better.No hard feelings & when the item is recieved I will refund via pay pal like I was paid.

Bweavy

You guys out there oughtta see his inventory. Brian is a machine... and I get tired just watching him fly around that shop...he's nuts, but I've never seen anyone so accomadating to answering every single message and giving all the time u need on the telephone, even if it's just to BS about these cars. Brian will help out anyone for their needs.....Glenn A

Gbodyparts.com / bweavy

Second time doing business with him. Best guy to do business with - very helpful. Got my part shipped fast and very satisfied with it.

IF YOU GUY'S COULD SEE THE PART'S THAT BRAIN HAS ONHAND, IT'S UNBELIEVEABLE. IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE, TO CHECK OUT HIS SHOP, DO IT! BRIAN YOU DA MAN!!!

bweavy

Hey Brian, Bennoitthegr8 thinks you must be pretty smart too.....he'd rather call u Brain!!

Brian is very helpful and does go the extra mile with his service.Thanks again Brian for the help!

Just recived replacement jack today from Brian and it is exactly what I wanted!!! Thanks Brian. Also recieved a new battery bracket bolt. I appreciate the help Brian!

Let me know what I owe you in shipping.I realized why you were un happy with the other 1 the paint was rubbed off from not being tightlly secured on the 0 end which gave an apperance of used.Main thing is you are a satisfied customer & that is what it is all about.

Hey I said I would take care of the shipping to you so dont worry about it but what you can do for me is if you have one.....send me the bolt for the snorkle mount. I am not even sure how it fastens becasue I dont have any of the threaded tabs on my car. Shoot me an e-mail if you can. thanks......Jeremy

Jeremy it is a simple black plastic push pin.They are pennies at Gm if you have a dealer near you.I normally do not save them because once they are removed they are trash.

Great I'lll go to the parts store. I wasn't sure what was used to hold it down. Thanks Brian!!