FYI

Yes it (they) is. I just don't have the time (passion) to do the project justice ... I'm spending too much of it (time and passion) fly-fishing.

And here I thought you were straight.:eek: LOL If I had the time I'd spend more time making woolly buggers and using them myself as well as mayflies right now. I can't remember the last time I went out and took the time to do some fishing though.:(

Yeah, I love fly-fishing. That, in and of itself does not help the situation, but when you pile on the I have property bordering a blue ribbon trout stream in northern Michigan, even if it is only 4 acres and 700ft of river frontage, yeah, I'm pretty well screwed when it comes to deciding where and what I want to spend my time doing! Tied a buncha flies this weekend too. Mended leaders, and worked on other springtime related fly-fishing projects, then theres the kids activities I attended not to mention home chores (damn chores anyway) sigh .... I'm hoping someone will come along who wants to do this project justice.

Someone is going to get a good deal. Don't blame ya for selling. No sense in letting them sit around if you aren't gonna do anything with them. Just as well let someone else enjoy them.

Go over to the 301 garage and post it as well Peter. One of them miht like having a real car rather than a 301 after all.:p I know I'll get in trouble over that but what the heck.:D