FWD GS 11's

WildGS

Been a while since I have been over here but this site has given me a lot of information to get this car where it is today.

Just wanted to share some of my recent runs including one of my faster runs an 11.61 @ 120 mph. This car has been as fast as 11.53 @ 121 MPH on the current setup and has more in it.

Just thought you guys might enjoy the videos, and thanks for all the good info here!

Nice car man. I'm sure you've hurt some feelings with that ride. What tires? Looks like traction is a problem. Tim

car is bada## man!!!! I see alot of them cars for sale cheap.. Are they as expsensive as the 86/87's to mod and do they break as much?? Mite be something I may look into till I got the coin to waste on an G body!!

Thanks guys,

Tim the tires are Mickey Thompson ET streets, traction is always a problem with wrong wheel drive. I manage 1.8-1.9 60fts pretty consistently though with them.

Dreamn...The cars are pretty cheap to mod to a certain level. Low 13's are not too bad and still keep a reliable car. Once you get to the level I am at though the transmission is a huge expense and parts to make them hold this power are hard to come by. I had this trans built by Eric @ Dynotech before he passed and don't know of anyone else who did as good of a job with this transmission as he did. I actually run the forum for the FWD cars and it's a good source for info if you need it.

What are the mods??

Lets see if I can remember them, lol

Stattama Turbo kit
Treadstone TR12 Intercooler
Garrett GT3582R BB Turbo
Tail 38mm Wastegate and 50mm BOV
Turbosmart eBoost2 boost controller
Stock L32 (supercharged) bottom end
ST3 turbo cam
Aluminum roller rockers (1.6 ratio)
Stock heads with larger valves 1.9 intake and 1.67 exhaust (if memory serves)
GZ motorsports vacuum pump kit (modified from their LSx kit)
L26 upper intake with HV3 insert
Stainless vacuum lines
Racetronix high volume fuel pump w/ fuel pump re-wire
60# injectors
Custom tune
AFC 2.2 (MAF spoof)
Custom PCV setup
Full 3" magnaflow exhaust
A/C delete
PLX m300 wideband
ABS delete
Corvette C5 front brake upgrade
Home made turbo saver
Meizere electric water pump

Dynotech Stage 3 trans (700hp rated)
GM Racing 1" drive chain 3.29 gearing (Stock is 2.93)
Hardened input shaft
GM Racing Torsen Differential
Z-pack clutches
Many other fixes and tweaks I can't even remember

That's all I can remember for now

IMG_6205sm.jpg

IMG_6364med.jpg

DSCN1797.jpg

Cool thats enough thats a cool car. I had a 2K GTP that had quite a few mods and surprised more than a few cars local, Best it ever went was 14.18 @ 99 mph with a crappy 2.3 60 ft.

Please tell me you get the groceries and street race all the time in that thing LOL Nice work sir!

No street racing but I do get groceries and had to put the car seat back in it the other day to pick my daughter up from daycare.