Future car chick?

TWISTER

I was out with the camera and my daughter, Olivia decided to strike a pose...

SrKFq.jpg

Now that's a priceless pic. Hold onto these years they fly by too fast my girls are 19 and 15 this year :(

Your tellin me..this was last year at Norwalk and she has gotten so much bigger in just 1 year..she is growing up soo fast.
pFYOf.jpg

What a little sweetheart!!!!!:smile: Awesome picture, so cute! Will you take a '69 Vette in trade for her? She is just an angel doll!!!!!!!!!I just love little girls like that, as it reminds me of my own daughter who used to pose like that years, and years, and years ago.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Priceless,enjoy these times they fly by!Now my girls want to drive my Buicks and well ass a father I will probably say yes:eek:

Kevin

she has got to be one of the cutest kids ive ever seen. and the car looks mint to. life is good

Thanks for the kind words.. Kids and Buicks just look good together expecially little girls.. I dont get into the picture taking thing at all but now I may take a few more of her and the cars and my 2 year old son.. I guess I better hold on to as many memories as I can before they get too old... My daughter poses for pics often as my wife started a hair accesory business.. She even made a few Turbo 6 hair bows for me to give away at car shows and she sold a few at Norwalk last year. Here is another pic of Olivia in a hair bow contest to see how many you can put in your hair.. The site is Livvy Loops llc - Home. Not to make a plug for it but you would be surprised how cool some of these things are.
WwToM.jpg

That's a great shot....looks like she's well on her way to becoming part of the car hobby. She'll be "schooling" the boys one of these days!

I know I miss my daughters at that age. Mine are 16, 12, and 10. It seems like no time since they were asking me to pick them up and carry them. Take as many pics as you can and get them on video just being themselves. I know I feel like I don't have nearly enough of mine when they were younger.

On a brighter note my 10 y/o girl said when I tear down an engine next time she wants to help so she can learn. :D

You aren't kidding that kids grow up too fast. Everyone tells you that same thing when you have your first and you are like yeah, yeah, yeah. All of a sudden they are five and going to kindergarten. It's light speed from that point on. I'm trying to hold on and my son is six! It didn't really dawn on me until today when we bought a new car. My wife mentioned that these are good reliable cars (Toyota Camry SE) and perhaps it could be Benjamin's first car when we are done with it since we keep cars a long time (we kept her 2002 Regal GS for nine years). I was like, what?!?!?

Great pics, by the way!

My little daughter sitting in daddy's seat....

Attachments

• fair-park 063.jpg
    fair-park 063.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 251
  • fair-park 064.jpg
    fair-park 064.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 246
Awesome Pic I remember when my daughter was little God that was a long time ago ! She is 21 now

NICE PIC TWISTER! That would be worth framing and putting on the wall!

My daughter is 6. SHe loves coming out to the garage, sittin in the driver's seat pretending she's driving, "helping dad", or "working" on her stuff. That usually involves her taking the seat out of her power wheels viper and and plugging it in to charge. I'm trying to teach her little things like what tools are what just so she knows the difference between a straight and phillips screw driver. I even taught her how to bench bleed a master while on the car. SHe did a good job:cool:

I wanted to take her to the zoo in Omaha this last week but the flood waters got i29 closed off. Kinda got me a little mad since she hasn't been there since she was 3. We did manage to get to the yankton damn and got some great pics. She's the one in front with her "crew" THey all got wet from the water splashing because it was that high:eek:

Attachments

• 260401_233212100028527_100000192169913_1104978_1534382_n.jpg
    260401_233212100028527_100000192169913_1104978_1534382_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 181
Great pics guys! I have 3 boys and no little girls. These pics are making me want one though, just don't tell the wife! ;)

angel

Here is a pic of my little girl, 4 months old then, now she is almost 7 months old. I call her my "little angel"! She doesn't know it yet but Daddy got laid off Monday....I hope I find something right away, a person cannot get by on unemployment. I might have to sell a couple cars.