Full Throttle's X-series cams

Darth LC2

Muscle Building
Hey it's been a long time since the last time I posted. I popped a headgasket. So now I am going to try something a little different for my cam. I was wondering if anyopne had any experience with those x-series cams from from full throttle? The flat tappet cams. I was interested in the x2 or 3 cam. I currently run the 204-214 cam. I will also be upgrading my turbo's exh. housing to an .85 unless I decide to sell it and go with a bigger turbo. I have a gt61 currently. Any info or suggestions on the cam or turbo is greatly appreciated.

I think what LC2 is asking is how is this cam going to act in a street/strip (primarily street) car? I know he wants more top end to hold off those built LS1's but he also doesn't want something that is a complete dog with tons of lag.

There are hand full of people here running that cam with good results, I am surprised that no one has responded. I personally don't have any experience with that cam. If the funds are available why not go with ductile roller from full throttle for $799 for the complete package. I am installing a 210-215 ductile roller sometime next week in a buddys car. We will see if she pulls hard. We have run 210/210 roller with great success going 133mph with 25lbs boost and superb street manners. I have also run 212/212 and 218/218 flat tappet with very good results even though the 218/218 was just a little rough on idle compare to the 212/212. Why not do a search 204/214, that may help you.

Just my $.02

Prasad

Hello all. I don't have any feedback on one yet,but hopefully if all goes well this weekend the motor will be back in and shortly thereafter something good to say about it!!!