Full Throttle Speed's Annual 4th of July Sale! ACTIVE NOW.

Full Throttle Steve

Full Throttle Speed's Annual 4th of July Sale

Roller Camshaft Kits w/ Morel Lifters: $819.99
PTC Torque Converters: Lock-Up $539.00 Non-Lock $495.00
Buick MAF Translator's: $179.99
Scanmaster 2.1: $229.99
60 LB. Injectors w/ TurboTweak 5.7 or Bailey Chip: $349.99
80 LB. Injectors w/ TurboTweak 5.7 or Bailey Chip: $369.99
Turbo Buick V6 Stroker Kit: $1849.99
Turbo Buick Stock Stroke Full Kit: $1749.99
PowerLoggers are still on special through June 30th with free 2nd Day Air Shipping via UPS at checkout!

**Above prices do not include shipping and handling charges.**

As always, I'm willing to wheel and deal. If you're thinking about a turbo, cylinder heads, exhaust systems, intercoolers, or any other miscellaneous parts I am willing to make you a happy customer!

PS... These prices and specials are active now 6/25 in our web-store through the 4th of July holiday (7-8).

Steve @ Full Throttle

No 42lb injector package deal? I've been thinking about this upgrade as well since i have an old Kenne Bell Hi-Lo chip right now.

From our family to yours we're wishing you a wonderful, safe, and fun-filled 4th of July Weekend!!!

Attention: We will NOT be in the building on Friday July, 5th. I will be available via e-mail on Friday and can answer questions if need be. The specials are live on the site, you do not need a promotional code, and I am pulling the specials down Sunday night (7/7) at 12:00 AM! Any in-stock/paid for items will be shipped on Monday when I return to the office. A personal thank you to all of our customers! God Bless!

Steve @ Full Throttle

...but they are out of Scanmasters:(
So much for that express shipping I paid for

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

MIKE! Or Steve, whichever..
It's 11:42 local time. I want to buy a scanmaster. I do NOT trust the computer i'm on. I will call you first thing tomorrow morning if you'll honor the sale price for me. Pretty please?

Thanks in advance :cool:
bob