Full Throttle Speed

TurboDetroit

This is another type of customer service thread so if the admin wants to move it then so be it, but its important for everyone to see what kind of people they're dealing with when they order from FTS. I'm local to full throttle so I've always stopped in to pick up parts, get work done and just bullshit with mike. They've never steered me in the wrong direction, but recently they went over and above.

Im sure most here have heard about the flint water crisis by now. Ive seen it first hand on 3 trips now and its not pretty up there. Well, on a routine trip to pick mikes brain i told him about the water collection efforts that some of the local car/bike guys have organized. Mike and Marriane didn't hesitate to reach in their wallet. It wouldn't have mattered to me if they gave anything because i wasn't there to ask for help. They didn't stop though, they put a sign on the door of their business and gathered water donations for flint for the past month just about. Ive stopped by to pick them up before we make every trip. Again, no hesitation to help. Mike, Marriane and Steve are top notch people, period. Heres a picture of the semi truck that we filled a few weeks back. Thanks again FTS!!!

Attachments

• flintwater.jpeg
    flintwater.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 196
Wow just read this what a great story! definitely not surprised by Full Throttle crew going above and beyond once again! Much more refreshing to read a thread like this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike, Marianne and Steve are great people! They are one of, if not my favorite Buick Performance vendor and i would never hesitate to send anybody there way.

Aaron